summer DAY CAMP
JULY 2023: CREATIVE ARTS CAMP FOR KIDS (5-11yrs)
ONE WEEK ONLY
- July 10-14, 2023
TIMES & FEES:
- Full-Day: Morning & Afternoon (9am-4pm) $295 plus tax
- Half Day: Morning (9am-12pm) $155 plus tax
- Half Day: Afternoon (1-4pm) $155 plus tax
10% off when registered by May 1st. (Payment included).
Creative Arts Camp (5-11yrs)
Our Creative Arts Camp will have your child off-screen and in an environment promoting their physical, mental and social well-being.
Each day will follow a set curriculum (developed by Owner/Director, Christine D'Angelo) that will keep campers enjoying hours of fun with indoor and outdoor interactive and co-operative activities.
Our energetic Camp Leaders will engage your child through movement, reading, writing, puzzles, active games, arts & craft, team-building initiatives, dancing and more. At the end of the week, campers will bring home materials created and explored throughout the week.
Protégé's Creative Arts Camp fosters a positive and healthy environment through the role-modeling of our Camp Leaders. We pride ourselves on organization and value open communication, integrity, honesty and respect for everyone involved. Our age-appropriate camp atmosphere inspires children of all ages, in a disciplined, holistic and motivational environment.
We are thrilled to offer a Summer Day Camp this July 2023 and look forward to having your child(ren) with us!
Campers will need to pack and supply the following:
- Wear comfortable clothing
- Wear athletic shoes or sandals (closed toe preferred to protect your child's feet while playing). Wear one pair of outdoor shoes and bring the other as indoor shoes.
- Pack a change of clothes, including underwear and socks (for emergency purposes).
- Light jacket or sweatshirt for chilly mornings and/or outdoor play.
- Broad-spectrum sunscreen, SPF 30.
- Sun hat or baseball cap.
- Water bottle with sip spout.
- Plastic bags for wet or dirty clothes.
- Food: Morning Snack, Lunch & Afternoon Snack (Nut-free).
- Your Smile :)
NOTE: Campers are encouraged to pack all items, as listed above, in a Backpack. In addition, please label all items clearly with your child's first and last name.
Camp Leaders: Miss Victoria Cicinelli & Miss Kaylin Powell
We need to emphasize the importance of keeping everyone safe at camp. Safety begins at home, so if your child(ren) shows COVID-19 symptoms PLEASE KEEP THEM HOME FROM CAMP and isolate them until their symptoms are gone.
Symptoms include: fever, cough, shortness of breath, decrease or loss of smell or taste, sore throat, stuffy/runny nose, headache, nausea/vomiting, diarrhea, fatigue and lethargy. In the case of the first four symptoms listed above, you are urged to contact a health care provider for further advice.