summer DAY CAMP
REGISTRATION NOW CLOSED
JULY 2022: CREATIVE ARTS CAMP FOR KIDS (6-10yrs)
ONE WEEK ONLY
- July 11-15, 2022
TIMES & FEES:
- Full-Day: Morning & Afternoon (9am-4pm) $275 plus tax
- Half-Day: Morning Session (9am-12pm) $150 plus tax
- Half-Day: Afternoon Session (1-4pm) $150 plus tax
- 5% off (before tax) for 2 or more kids (Full-Day only)
- Discount not applicable for Half-Day sessions.
Creative Arts Camp (6-10yrs)
Our Creative Arts Camp will have your child off-screen and, in an environment, promoting their physical, mental and social well-being. Each day will follow a set curriculum (developed and designed by Artistic Director, Christine D'Angelo) that will keep campers enjoying hours of fun with indoor and outdoor interactive and co-operative activities. Our energetic Camp Leaders will engage your child through movement, reading, writing, puzzles, active games, arts & craft, team-building initiatives, dancing and more. At the end of the week, campers will bring home materials created and explored throughout the week.
Protégé's Creative Arts Camp fosters a positive and healthy environment through the role-modeling of our Camp Leaders. We pride ourselves on organization and value open communication, integrity, honesty and respect for everyone involved. Our age appropriate camp atmosphere inspires children of all ages, in a disciplined, holistic and motivational environment.
We are thrilled to kick-start our inaugural Summer Day Camp this July 2022 and look forward to having your child with us!
Campers will need to pack and supply the following:
- Wear comfortable clothing
- Wear athletic shoes or sandals (closed toe preferred to protect your child's feet while playing). Wear one pair of outdoor shoes and bring the other as indoor shoes.
- Pack a change of clothes, including underwear and socks (for emergency purposes).
- Light jacket or sweatshirt for chilly mornings and/or outdoor play.
- Broad-spectrum sunscreen, SPF 30.
- Sun hat or baseball cap.
- Water bottle with sip spout.
- Plastic bags for wet or dirty clothes.
- Food: Morning Snack, Lunch & Afternoon Snack (Nut-free).
- Your Smile :)
NOTE: Campers are encouraged to pack all items, as listed above, in a Backpack. In addition, please label all items clearly with your child's first and last name.
Camp Leaders: Miss Lauren MacMillan & Miss Kaylin Powell
SUMMER DAY CAMP NOW CLOSED
We need to emphasize the importance of keeping everyone safe at camp. Safety begins at home, so if your child(ren) shows COVID-19 symptoms PLEASE KEEP THEM HOME FROM CAMP and isolate them until their symptoms are gone.
Symptoms include: fever, cough, shortness of breath, decrease or loss of smell or taste, sore throat, stuffy/runny nose, headache, nausea/vomiting, diarrhea, fatigue and lethargy. In the case of the first four symptoms listed above, you are urged to contact a health care provider for further advice.