Welcome Protégé Families!
We are very excited to enter our 11th dance season and welcome you with open arms! We value your business and truly take a vested interest in your child’s dance education.
The teachers at Protégé Dance Company are passionate about the art of dance and recognize the individual talents of every child.
- Experience has proven that open communication is an integral component to a dancer’s development. Constructive feedback is always provided to both the student and parent.
- Protégé Dance Company values honesty and integrity and does so respectfully to all those involved.
- Protégé Dance Company encourages every student to respect and appreciate the faculty and his or her peers. Whether a student is enrolled recreationally or competitively, it is important that every student feels appreciated and demonstrates fair team play.
Throughout the year, should you or your child have any questions or concerns please ask. We are here to serve you and will do our utmost to address your needs accordingly.
- Follow us on Social Media: Facebook & Instagram.
- Finally, use this MEMBERS INFO SECTION to "STAY ON TRACK." (See below)
Protégé Dance Company prides itself on excellent organization and communication and in doing so,
asks all parents to use the resources made available to ensure a smooth year.
Once again, welcome to Protégé Dance Company!
Stay on Track
Check-in regularly for updates!
Month of September
- Monday, September 21st- Classes Begin
Month of October