Welcome Protégé Families!
We are very excited to enter our 10th dance season and welcome you with open arms! We value your business and truly take a vested interest in your child’s dance education.
The teachers at Protégé Dance Company are passionate about the art of dance and recognize the individual talents of every child.
- Experience has proven that open communication is an integral component to a dancer’s development. Constructive feedback is always provided to both the student and parent.
- Protégé Dance Company values honesty and integrity and does so respectfully to all those involved.
- Protégé Dance Company encourages every student to respect and appreciate the faculty and his or her peers. Whether a student is enrolled recreationally or competitively, it is important that every student feels appreciated and demonstrates fair team play.
Throughout the year, should you or your child have any questions or concerns please ask. We are here to serve you and will do our utmost to address your needs accordingly.
- Check our in-studio calendar and bulletin board.
- Follow us on Social Media: Facebook & Instagram.
- Finally, use this MEMBERS INFO SECTION to "STAY ON TRACK." (See below)
Protégé Dance Company prides itself on excellent organization and communication and in doing so, asks all parents to use the resources made available to ensure a smooth year.
Once again, welcome to Protégé Dance Company!
Stay on Track
Check-in regularly for updates!
Month of September
- Monday, September 16th- Classes Begin
- Sunday, September 22nd- Pointe Shoe Fittings (10am) The Danceshoppe (200-50 Sheppard Ave. W Toronto, ON M2N 1M2)
- Saturday, September 28th- The Dance Project Convention Fees Due (Competitive Program Only) CONVENTIONS/WORKSHOPS
Month of October
- Tuesday, October 1st- 9 Payment Plan: 2nd Tuition Installment is due. POLICIES
- Tuesday, October 1st- Adult Classes (Ballet & Yoga) begins
- Saturday, October 5th- Competitive Team Meeting (4-6pm)
- Saturday, October 5th- Ajax/Pickering Readers Choice Awards: Voting Ends at 11pm https://www.durhamregion.com/readerschoice-ajaxpickering
- Saturday, October 12th- Under Armour & Roots Studio Apparel: Pre-Orders due.STUDIO APPAREL
- Monday, October 14th- Studio is Closed: THANKSGIVING HOLIDAY SCHEDULE
- Sunday, October 20th- Halloween Make-Up Classes REVISED SCHEDULE
- Thursday, October 31st- Studio is Closed: HALLOWEEN HOLIDAY SCHEDULE
Month of November
- Friday, November 1st- 5 & 9 Payment Plan: Tuition Installment Due POLICIES
- Friday, November 1st- Recreational Costume Deposits Due YEAR-END COSTUMES
- Friday, November 1st- Competitive Choreography Begins
- Sunday, November 3rd- Miss Libby's Make-Up Classes REVISED SCHEDULE
- Sunday, November 10th- The Dance Project Convention CONVENTIONS/WORKSHOPS
- Saturday, November 23rd- Competitive Costume Deposits Due YEAR-END COSTUMES
- Monday, November 25th- Competitive Team Group Costume Fittings
Month of December
- Sunday, December 1st- 9 Payment Plan: Tuition Installment Due POLICIES
- Sunday, December 8th- Friday, December 20th Make-Up Classes REVISED SCHEDULE
- Wednesday, December 11th- Competitive Team Jacket Pre-Orders (Total) due STUDIO APPAREL
- Saturday, December 14th- Competitive Competition Entrance Fees (Deposit #1) due
- Saturday, December 14th- Competitive Make-Up Kits/Refills (Total) due
- Wednesday, December 18th- George Hull Centre: "Family Gift Match" Holiday Drive (Deadline)
- Friday, December 20th- Top Choice Awards (Voting ends at noon) topchoiceawards.com/vote
- Friday, December 20th- Competitive Team Christmas Party (4-9pm)
Month of January
- Monday, January 6th- Classes resume
- Tuesday, January 7th- Adult Classes (Ballet & Yoga) begins.
- Saturday, January 11th- 5 & 9 Payment Plan: Tuition Installment Due. POLICIES
- Saturday, January 18th- Competitive Competition Entry Fees (Balance) due.
- Saturday, January 18th- Cecchetti Canada Winter Grades Workshop fees due. CONVENTIONS/WORKSHOPS
- Sunday, January 19th- Competitive Team: Hair & Make-Up Workshop (10:30am - 1:30pm)
- Wednesday, January 22nd- Infinity Costume Fittings (S/D/T) 5-8pm. Schedule TBA.
- Saturday, January 25th- Acrobatic Arts Level One Extra Exam Class sign-up and fees due. EXAMINATIONS
- Friday, January 31stt- Acrobatic Arts Level One Extra Exam Class begins.