2022/2023: Registration Instructions
1. One (1) form per child must be completed and submitted.
2. Once you submit, our Office Administrator will receive a confirmation.
3. Our Office Administrator will follow-up and contact you during Office Hours to:
a. Confirm your registration
b. Calculate your fees
c. Arrange an appointment (PAYMENTS are made in-person, through our office by appointment only).
d. Registration Policies//Agreements, Release and Waivers will be provided upon your appointment. All Policy/Agreement, Release and Waivers must be signed at time of payment. Registration Policies/Agreements, Release and Waivers, include:
- Force Majeure
- Studio Dress Code
- Student & Parent Behaviour
- Drugs & Alcohol
- Physical Contact
- Waiver of Liability
- Photo/Video/Media Release
- Competition Team Members
- Assumption of the Risk and Waiver of Liability relating to Coronavirus/COVID-19
NOTE: Registration is first come first served. Protégé Dance Company reserves the right to cancel and/or reschedule classes based on enrollment.
Each registration form will take approximately 5 minutes per child/student.
Click on the Program below to begin your registration:
Adult Programs SPRING - Registration Is Open
Recreational Programs - Registration Now Closed